In observance of Presidents’ Day, Stackable will not be reachable by phone or live chat on Monday, February 20th, 2012. As always, support is always available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online support resources at http://www.stackable.com/support/.
You asked and we listened. We’ve incorporated your feedback into Stackable. Below you can find just some of the new features and bug fixes in this release.
- VPS containers can now be part of a load-balanced site
- Load-balancer settings for sites hosted on VPS containers can be controlled via Control Panel
- Customers can now provide PINs which can be used for authentication when speaking with Stackable staff
- A container resize no longer resets the disk quota back to the default
- Password reset emails now display correctly in Thunderbird
- Phone number formatting has been made less strict in the billing interface
- The relationship between sites and containers is more clearly defined in the Control Panel
- The default PHP memory limit is now 32MB
- The default for ‘expose PHP’ is now ‘no’
- Hard-to-understand options have been eliminated from the account cancellation procedure
- After a payment is made on a past-due account, containers are immediately brought back online without manual intervention
- A link to phpMyAdmin is now included in the Control Panel
- Maatkit is now included in the default container template
- More than 10 sites can be displayed in SSL manager
We hope you enjoy it! If you have any feedback about our products and services, we’re always looking for input. Send your ideas to email@example.com.
In recognition of American Censorship Day, both Stackable and XMission have put a “CENSORED” image on our respective home pages.
Today, Congress holds hearings on the first American Internet censorship system. This bill can pass. If it does the Internet and free speech will never be the same. Join all of us to stop this bill. You can find out more by visiting http://americancensorship.org/
Did you know that in addition to our Stackable Status page, you can also follow status updates on Twitter? You can! Just follow @stackablestatus to immediately be up to date in the rare occurrence of any planned or unexpected outages with information about what’s happening, why it’s happened and what’s being done to address it.